ChallengeHER offers a digital catalog of free on-demand webinars.
Before attending a ChallengeHER event, we strongly recommend you become familiar with some fundamentals of federal contracting. This will provide you with a solid foundation so the information you receive at the ChallengeHER training will make much more sense.
Learning the Basics
- ** The Woman-Owned Small Business Contracting Program **
- Is the Federal Government Right for My Business
- Basic Federal Contracting: An Overview of Where to Begin
- Understanding How the Federal System Works: Follow the Money
- FAR Fundamentals Part 1: History and Pre-Award Concerns
- FAR Fundamentals Part 2: Key Concepts in Performance and Recovery
- Working with Government Resource Partners
- How To Make the Most of Your Certifications
- Small Business Federal Government Contracting Certification: WOSB Set Aside Program
- How To Make Your Capability Statement Stand Out
- How To Make the Most of a Decision Maker Meeting
- Pricing for Profitability
- Responding to Request for Information
- Introduction to the GSA Schedule Program
- Increasing Business and Serving Federal Needs During a Crisis
- How To Develop Successful Teaming Partnerships: The All Small Mentor Protege Program
The most current and detailed information on the WOSB Program is available on SBA’s website at www.sba.gov/wosb.